- Have you spent a great deal of time during the past few weeks thinking and worrying about this issue; are you unable to get it off your mind?
- Have you experienced a sudden weight loss or gain recently? Loss of appetite? Sleeping difficulties?
- Have you experienced difficulty concentrating or an inability to focus on the task at hand?
- Have you experienced prolonged feelings of hopelessness and despair?
- Have you begun to use alcohol or other drugs excessively, perhaps to self-medicate?
- Have you noticed a decrease in your patience and ability to manage frustration and an increase in the frequency and intensity of anger?
- Have you noticed a change in any behaviors in your spouse or other close family members which trouble you?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions, you may benefit from speaking with a professional Christian counselor. We offer a one-time consultation at no cost to you.