Question and Answer
Where can I find resources to help with my teen daughter s pregnancy?
If you or someone you know are facing an unplanned pregnancy, you may have many unanswered questions and fluctuating emotions.
At Focus on the Family, we are committed to reaching out to those facing unexpected pregnancies. We believe that every life is valuable and sacred in God's eyes, and we want to help you or your loved one make the best decision for both mother and baby.
- View our Heartlink Web site article, "How to Really Love Your Pregnant Teen"
- Check out these tips on how to talk to your pregnant teen.
- StandUpGirl.com is a Web site for young women that offers online support, fetal development information, true stories of girls who've faced unexpected pregnancies and a confidential crisis pregnancy help line.
- The booklet "Why God, Why?: Helping Teens Through Life's Toughest Times" is written to help teens understand that a loving God is constantly at work in their lives.
- I'm Pregnant...Now What? provides empathy as well as a plan for your unplanned pregnancy.
- The staff of our Counseling department is available to talk to you. We encourage you to contact them.
- To locate a pregnancy help agency in your area, look under Abortion Alternatives in the Yellow Pages of your phone book. These centers are staffed by caring, non-judgmental individuals who not only love God, but also are committed to all human life. In addition, http://optionline.org offers help and information for those dealing with an unplanned pregnancy.
- If you are considering abortion, our Abortion Hot Topic collection will help you understand the risks involved and alternatives to this procedure.
Questions and Answers
StoriesIf you've been through a experience related to this topic, we invite you to share your story with others.
Share Your Story
Other Things to Consider
Parenting Children: Talking About Sex